Connect Innovate Award
Awarded to the most innovative use of ICT in delivering public services. The shortlisted nominees for this category will represent those public sector projects, solutions and products using digital technology to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Nominations should demonstrate:
- How the project/solution has introduced new or leading edge technology, created different ways of working or a shift in approach the benefits service users
- Measurable success – has the project/solution been deployed and what impact has it had on improving the organisation or services
- Angus Council - Radio Connectivity: Making the Digital Difference
- Edinburgh Napier University - Critical Care Recovery
- Improvement Service - Digital Public Services