Connect Citizen Award
In the face of increasing demand from the public for more accessible, 24 hour services which meet their needs and an ever increasing constraint on budgets, the pressure has never been greater for ICT professionals to develop innovative solutions for citizen engagement. The shortlisted nominees for the Connect Citizen Award showcase the most examples of projects and solutions which use ICT to engage with citizens and create citizen centred services.
Nominations should include:
- How the project/service has improved the user experience
- Benefits to the organisation in terms of obstacles/issues it helps overcome, efficiencies, etc.
- How the product/service improves the organisations general level of engagement with the citizen
- Aberdeenshire Council - myAberdeenshire app
- Improvement Service and SEEMiS - parentsportal.scot
- NHS National Services Scotland and Youth Leaders - Civtech Wildcard Challenge: Starting the Conversation about Mental Health